- Proper training in soft skills and required vocational skills inculcated to students under the supervision of the training cell.
- The training modules are modified from time to time in consultation with the industry experts.
- Extempores, Group discussions, role plays, Mock interviews, mock work scenario etc conducted regularly by training cell.
- The communication and linguistic skills of the students are worked on right from the first year itself, ensuring each individual student is properly trained and ready for a challenging career.
- Student data shared with various companies and invites sent for campus drives.
- MOU’s signed with various corporate companies for recruitment of our students.
- Campus drives conducted periodically right from the mid of the 7th semester.
- MOU signed with MONSTER COLLEGE wherein our final year students are registered with monster college and are given individual id’s. The students can login to the website and view the various companies requiring fresh graduates.
- Students can attend online tests for various companies through monster website and on passing, will be eligible for further interview procedures.
- Students take mock tests online to sharpen their skills
- Campus drives conducted in an exemplary and planned manner where-in the entire process is done in time.
- Conditional Offer letters procured from the recruiting companies on the spot for the selected students in campus drives.
- Emphasis on a long and smooth career is laid and steps to safeguard the students career over a longer period is taken
- Press releases given periodically announcing the achievements of the institution in placement.