COLLEGE RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Students should be regular and punctual to the classes.
- Students should be seated in the lecture halls at least five minutes before the commencement of classes.
- Students should maintain perfect order and strict silence inside the lecture halls, laboratories and workshops.
- Observation notebooks should be brought to the laboratory classes.
- Record of experiments done in a particular class should be submitted before the next laboratory/workshop class.
- Assignments given to the students should be submitted before the due date for consideration of Internal assessment marks.
- A minimum of 90% attendance in each semester is insisted.
- Students should get prior written permission before absenting the classes. Failure in this respect will be informed to the parents.
- All boys should wear only formal dresses with shoes.
- All girls should wear salwar or sarees.
- Each student should wear Identity Card inside the college campus.
- The students should attend the laboratory/workshop classes with the specified uniforms.
- The student will be attached to a class counselor and the counselor will advise the students on academic and other activities.
- The following tests are being conducted in each semester and the results are communicated to the parents.
- The internal assessment marks will be calculated strictly based on the percentage of marks scored by the students in the above tests/ examinations.
- Students should attend all tests and show good academic progress.
- Regularity in writing the tests / exams and satisfactory performance of students in tests/exams are essential to enable the students to earn satisfactory conduct certificate at the end of the programme.
- Usage of mobile phones is strictly prohibited inside the College Campus.
- Any student found indulging in malpractice in the tests/exams would be debarred for the rest of the tests/examinations. Any case of malpractice in the University examinations will be reported to the University.
- Ragging and eve-teasing in the college campus and hostel premises are banned as per the order of Govt. of Tamil Nadu. Indulging in ragging and eve-teasing will attract punishment as stipulated by the Govt. of Tamil Nadu / Anna University.
|S.No||Test||Portion||Probable day of exam|
|1.||Cycle Test||Portion Completed on that week||Alternative days of the week|
|2.||Unit Test – I||1 ½ Unit||25th Working day|
|3.||Unit Test – II||1 ½ Unit||50th Working day|
|4.||Unit Test – III||1 ½ Unit||75th Working day|
|5.||Model Exam||All Unit||85th Working day|